ELLWOOD CITY – Continuing his efforts to stay in touch with the people who hired him to be their voice in Harrisburg, state Rep. Aaron Bernstine (R-Beaver/Butler/Lawrence) today announced his latest series of town hall meetings, which will take place around the 10th Legislative District this fall.
The meeting locations and dates are:
• Wednesday, Sept. 5, at 6 p.m. - Beaver Falls Municipal Building, 715 15th St., Beaver Falls.
• Monday, Sept. 10, at 6 p.m. - Wayne Township Municipal Building, 1418 Wampum Road, Ellwood City.
• Tuesday, Sept. 11, at 6 p.m. - Ellwood City Municipal Building, 525 Lawrence Ave., Ellwood City.
• Tuesday, Sept. 18, at 6 p.m. - Slippery Rock Township (Lawrence County), 4334 U.S. Route 422, New Castle.
• Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 6 p.m. - Slippery Rock Borough (Butler County), 306 E. Water St., Slippery Rock.
“Town hall meetings are an effective way for me and my team to stay in touch and gather input from the people who hired me to be their voice both at home and in Harrisburg,” Bernstine said. “These meetings are an excellent opportunity for 10th District residents to voice their opinions and have their questions answered on a variety of state and local issues.”
There is no cost to attend these meetings and no advance registration is required.
For additional information, contact Bernstine’s district office at (724) 752-2120, or visit Facebook.com/RepBernstine
Representative Aaron Bernstine
10th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Abbey Haslam