HARRISBURG – In his effort to stay in touch with constituents in the 10th Legislative District, Rep. Aaron Bernstine (R-Beaver/Butler/Lawrence) will launch a series of town hall meetings beginning the week of Oct. 18.
The schedule of Bernstine’s town hall meetings is as follows:
• Monday, Oct. 18, Ellwood City Municipal Building, 525 Lawrence Ave., Ellwood City.
• Tuesday, Oct. 19, New Beaver Borough Building, 778 Wampum New Galilee Road, New Galilee.
• Wednesday, Oct. 20, Taylor Township Building, 218 Industrial St., West Pittsburg.
• Thursday, Oct. 21, Wurtemburg/Perry Fire Hall, 425 Portersville Road, Ellwood City.
• Friday, Oct. 22, Slippery Rock Municipal Building, 155 Branchton Road, Slippery Rock.
All town hall meetings will begin at 5:30 p.m.
“I hold town hall meetings on a regular basis because they give me an opportunity to listen to what people have to say about important issues impacting our communities, and state as a whole,” said Bernstine. “I always look forward to talking with residents about their neighborhoods, sharing my views and hearing their opinions.”
For more information about this, or any state-related issue, contact Bernstine’s district office in Ellwood City located at 438 Line Ave. The phone number is 724-752-2120. Information can also be found on online at RepBernstine.com
Representative Aaron Bernstine
10th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Rick Leiner
717.260.6437 (office), 717.497.8478 (cell)